Latest news from Beasley Back Dane ....
- 28 September - the Back Dane wild flower meadow was mowed
- 29 September - the woodland nature trail was completed
- 9 September - a fairy village was created in the Back Dane woodland
- 5 September 2019 - The third Back Dane Newsletter was published. It can be found here: volume_3_-_september_2019.pdf
- 29/30 June 2019 - The Peak Park Conservation Volunteers were at Back Dane to continue to develop the nature trail.
- 8 June 2019 - The second Back Dane Newsletter was published. It can be found here: volume_2_-_june_2019.docx
- 4 June 2019 - 7 Pied Flycatcher chicks (from one nest) were ringed by the RSPB at Back Dane
- 23 May 2019 - two pairs of Pied Flycatchers have been seen nesting at Back Dane - identified by the local RSPB group.
- 10 May 2019 - fencing was installed below Back Dane to protect the new wildflower meadow from grazing, within days you could see the difference as the flowers started blooming.
- 30 April 2019 - a double cuckoo-flower (lady's smock) was found at Back Dane.
- 13 April 2019 - The first Back Dane Newsletter was published. It can be found here: volume_1_-_april_2019.docx
- 5 April 2019 - A Facebook presence was set up for The Back Dane Trust.
- March 2019 - the 2018 Annual report is now available here: annual_report_2018_v3.pdf
- 16th March 2019 - The 2019 Annual General Meeting took place. Two Trustees were re-elected (Dave Cordon and Rick Davis), one Trustee stood down (Irene Knights) and a new Trustee was elected (Philippa Joyce).
- February 2019 - The South West Peak grant to install a nature trail, story telling circle, wildflower meadow and sensory garden was approved and work will take place this year.